Our Safe Care Commitment is in effect to provide the safest possible environment for our patients, visitors and staff.
- We screen to protect you, your families, and our staff.
- We clean our hands and spaces and make it easy for you to do the same.
- We protect everyone in our environment.
For patients who have been exposed to COVID-19 or have COVID-19-relayed symptoms (fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, muscle aches, or loss of smell):
- Our centers can evaluate patients with COVID-19-related symptoms. Learn more about our locations or check in here.
- We have the folowing virtual screening and treatment options:
For established Mass General Brigham patients including previous Mass General Brigham Urgent Care patients:
- Launch a video visit with an urgent care provider at On Demand. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, On Demand is suggested for those who have symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have underlying conditions that may put them at greater risk. A doctor or advanced practitioner will conduct an intake assessment via a secure video visit and recommend next steps. Note that this service is only available to established Mass General Brigham patients in Massachusetts. Learn more here.
For patients who are not established Mass General Brigham patients or previous Mass General Brigham Urgent Care patients:
- Please call our Mass General Brigham Urgent Care call center at 844-377-4199 to learn more about virtual screening and treatment options.
In response to COVID-19, Mass General Brigham has plans and resources in place to protect patients, employees, and the community. To learn more about what Mass General Brigham is doing, visit the Mass General Brigham website.